With their experience, the BEST France team offers to maintain your extractors and meet your regulatory obligations.
8 STEPS PROCEDURE:
1. Go back to maintenance
2. Complete cleaning in a decontamination chamber; see two possible cases:
• If the air flow is less than the reference value, about 10% of the nominal flow, we suggest that you remove and replace the T.H.E filter.
• If the air flow is above the reference value, the extractor complies with the regulations and can be used safely.
3. Electrical control restoration and repair of your equipment
4. Replacement of prefilters, depending on their condition
5. Electrical test
6. D.O.P test
7. Air flow test
8. Establishment of the inspection certificate