The verification of your respiratory protection device is essential to ensure the safety of your employees, BEST France is at your disposal to meet the regulations in force.
AN EFFICIENT AND CONTROLLED PROCEDURE BY OUR TEAMS:
1. Go back to maintenance
2. Complete cleaning in airlock
3. Inspection of the PPE
4. Maintenance of the PPE, which involves:
• Complete disassembly of PPE
• ASBESTY waste disposal of consumables to be replaced. (screws, nuts, valves, seals, etc.)
• Cleaning and disinfection of all non-replaced parts.
• Battery operation tests (leakage, valve resistance, battery electrical control, motor, charger or mini / max flow test in air supply).
5. Upon completion an Inspection Certificate will be provided
In accordance with the legislation and in compliance with the requirements of the manufacturers of breathing apparatus that impose a complete and systematic annual control, BEST France provides this service on all types of equipment.
AT YOUR REQUEST, BEST INTERVENES ON EVERY TYPE OF EQUIPMENT OR DEVICES.
Mobile decontamination units
Air purifying units
Heating and filtration units
And many more!